• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy New Year

G

To everyone

Whether friend, foe and 'who the hell is she?'

I

imported_Daan Mor

Nope, 8am and going strong.
Don't worry, I'll be dead soon, it'll hit me...

G

Doh! I looked for a thread before I started this and didn't see one. I forgot how quickly threads can reach the second page here. Should have looked further. Sorry!

G

ye ! i got a french kiss from my neighbour and i bite into his tongue. then we were beating each other until some guys seperated us. we drank some booze later seems we are still friends. but that eye hurts like hell

G

i'd love to have me irl skills in uo... worst thing that ever hapened was on an xmas party in 2001 in Gora (little village near the frontier croatia/bosnia) somehow i got in a fight with a huge 2m guy, well not that i forgot how i kissed his girl
i ended up at the police station but the boss set me free cause he did not believe that such a small guy could beat up someone that big

F

Fidessa

Happy New Year! and oh btw Acrabarr can you please let me have a gain! Sheesh each time when I am about to get a gain you come! ARGH. And oh yes please stop tracking too, no fun!

G

Ah ! kelmo ye ! you can always show up here at the orc fort. i'll be happy tu give you some fish, cidur and the good old kick rigth where it really hurts.

I

imported_mo'gluk

har .... get bak tu wurk oomie!!!! meeb need mur fingies!!!