• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Happy New Year Ultima Online!!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to 2019 Lake Austin! If you haven’t read the new UO Newsletter I suggest you do so! There are exciting things on the horizon for the game we all love!
Along with those, I have spent a good deal of time building an outline for stories for 2019! This includes fiction as well as shard specific events and Top Attacker events((by top attacker I mean events with a boss that contains a drop)). I hope to have the event list for January finalized by Monday. There’s something I’d like to run by Mesanna before I submit my paperwork.
I have removed the Holiday deco from Luna and WBB as well as the EM Hall in preparation for exciting (hopefully you will find them so) events I plan on leading. If you see some that I missed let me know!

My plans include :

• Less broken promises! Ie: Where the heck is our circus! (it’s still there, just a matter of when)
  • More connectivity between events! Ie: What happens one day will effect what happens next time!
  • The Royal Naval Guard! ((Just to be different from just any ole royal guard)) If it sounds like there’s enough interest in such a thing!
  • Lots more!!

I am psyched for the EM events ahead. I hope you are too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LA!!!
Love,
EM Topz

Continue reading...

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Happy New year to you also.. Your plans sound exciting, dangerous, and fun. Ooo, a royal naval guard i better head over to the sea merchants and grab a ship.