• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Father's Day

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics ... can we have a special forum made for attention seekers please and keep this crap out of UHall?

Thanks.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. Another one for the ignore list. Goodbye...

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have no problem with this thread and love the :pancakes: but isn't Father's Day Sunday June 19th this year... or did you mean Happy Mother's Day? hehe :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure, its Fathers Day at our place here. And Sunday is Mothers Day. Calender is very much different this year...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone woke up on the wrong side of reality today! :p
Checked it! You are right:

USA: May 19
GER: May 5

;)

German side of the reality... I apologize for this thread, thank you for your attention and keep this Crafter-Guy on my Ignore-List.

...pancake!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Checked it! You are right:

USA: May 19
GER: May 5

;)

German side of the reality... I apologize for this thread, thank you for your attention and keep this Crafter-Guy on my Ignore-List.

...pancake!
We all learned something new today my German Siege Player friend, maybe changing this thread to Glücklicher Vatertag would be more fitting for this occasion hehe :)

Oh and Glücklicher Vatertag to you with lots of :pancakes: on this day :D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Man... Some of you folks crack me up. Yeah... UO is serious business to the few dozen of us that post on Stratics. We have to keep this sort of silliness off of the hallowed halls of the main forum.