• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Easter I guess

H

Homi

Kind of disapointed with everything new happening in EA LAND and we don't even get a happy easter from Maxis Us big kids need our easter gifts in game too hell forget about the gifts for easter a Happy Easter from EA would have been nice.
Oh well I / We are used to it anyhow just thought maybe with the new changes they would have at least wished us that .

Anyways
From me and my family EA/Maxis

HAPPY EASTER

G

Yes, HAPPY EASTER to all of us fellow Ea Lander's (no matter how bumpy the landings are at that!!) May your greening needs be very limited today!

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Kind of disapointed with everything new happening in EA LAND and we don't even get a happy easter from Maxis Us big kids need our easter gifts in game too hell forget about the gifts for easter a Happy Easter from EA would have been nice.
Oh well I / We are used to it anyhow just thought maybe with the new changes they would have at least wished us that .

Anyways
From me and my family EA/Maxis

HAPPY EASTER

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy Easter to you and your family too !!!

H

Homi

Your both very welcome is my pleasure to wish you all a happy easter unlike some others no names meantioned &lt; EA/Maxis &gt;

G

Happy Easter Homi and everyone else.

Its way, way early in EA land and hopefully the team are getting to spend their Easter weekend with family and friends. They've been working silly hours and countless weekends lately to try and give us a better game to play.

Who knows, maybe later we will get a happy Easter 247% skill spike for a while !

Polly

H

Homi

I can fully understand that they have been working there butts off Polly but I mean really something as small as wishing us all a Happy Easter can go a long way for some.

Anyhow tysvm for the wishes Polly much apprecated !

G

ya! one of those 5 min 247% speed spikes would be nice:) lol Happy Easter everyone!

I

imported_rpsky3

From our Family to Yours.. Happy Easter! May it be full of love from family and friends and lots of activities!

((((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))))))))

V

ValarieNicoleBF

They've never done anything for Easter...which is kind've odd seeing they've done stuff for St Patricks day and such for awhile now. But anyway...
Happy Easter

H

Homi

<blockquote><hr>

They've never done anything for Easter...which is kind've odd seeing they've done stuff for St Patricks day and such for awhile now. But anyway...
Happy Easter

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I know it never and wonders why you would figure with everything being new now that thay would have : ( But I guess somethings just don't change really bites the big one but again we are used to it us veterns

I

imported_SimTripps

Happy Easter, Homi! Homi is my Homie - Doc Sensei says 'hi' brutha lol...

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

Happy Easter/Ostara! I hope everyone has a great day, and try not to eat toooo much chocolate.

My kiddies are in bed with the flu and hubby's at work with the flu.
I don't feel so good either, but TSO makes everything better.

I just need someone with 20.99 cooking to make me some noodle soup and I'll be all good... lol!

H

Homi

<blockquote><hr>

Happy Easter, Homi! Homi is my Homie - Doc Sensei says 'hi' brutha lol...

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO ^5 Bra lmao ; )~~

Happy Eater to you as well Opps ; )~ Easter lmao

G

Considering the week they had, I wouldn't expect them to acknowledge Easter. I don't recall them doing anything in the past so I don't see why it should be different now.

D

dittie

Happy Easter!

I have some Custom Content easter eggs and Egg basket at my store ABCustom Store if your looking for some unique Easter items

Its the only thing I am selling right now. Find me under my sim Ditmah or Dittie

I

imported_sedusa

I dont care if they say Happy Easter to me or not. But, it is a happy day for me and mine.

I

imported_MattelMichele

Happy Easter to you ! I kinda wish they would hide eggs in everyone's lot, but that prolly won't happen. I tried to spread a little joy in TC3 today by delivering easter baskets to random lot owners, and might even hop by random lots this evening in TC3 delivering baskets, or, in ea-land delivering cc flowers; so be on the look out this evening, i could be hopping in to spread a little Easter joy!

....hopping out now.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I can fully understand that they have been working there butts off Polly but I mean really something as small as wishing us all a Happy Easter can go a long way for some.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they are Jewish. I didn't see you wishing them a happy Purim the other day.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they are Jewish. I didn't see you wishing them a happy Purim the other day.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I'm Jewish! A Happy Easter or Purim would of been nice, lol, I don't really mind that much though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, what about us Saturnians???

Oh, wait.... that's my place of birth, not my religion. (smacks forehead)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What does a Saturnian celebrate?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Happy Easter Homi and everyone else.

Its way, way early in EA land and hopefully the team are getting to spend their Easter weekend with family and friends. They've been working silly hours and countless weekends lately to try and give us a better game to play.

Who knows, maybe later we will get a happy Easter 247% skill spike for a while !

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that would be awesome, even though its not *unique* since we've been getting it almost every weekend for a while now. I agree with Polly, the devs are probably taking a much needed and well deserved break. If they work 24/7 for long, on holidays even at that, they'll get burned out quicker than a match lit in water and then we'd be stuck with whoever replaced them when they quit or worse yet, with no devs at all (again). So I'm gonna use this thread to say Happy Easter to our dev team, who is the collective saviour of the game. Maybe one of these days we need to have a sim holiday that is the equivalent of Easter to honor the devs as our sim 'gods/saviors' since it will be they who are responsible for saving this game in the long haul. Maybe have the holiday be on the day that TC3 was opened, signifying the beginning of our new era in time (June 28th, I think that was) or either the day EA Land was first launched (the city, not sure what date that was as I don't have an EA Land sim that was created on day 1 of the city). I think one day of honoring and praise and loyalty where dissing them publically is not only not tolerated by those of us who are loyal all the time, but just not allowed PERIOD for that 24 hour RL day would be awesome!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they celebrate once a week....every Saturday......

OK, strike one against me for borderline criminally bad punning LOL, I got 2 and a half hours sleep last night, so I'll blame it on that but in reality I'm just as likely to try to pass off a corny joke when sleep deprived as any other time. LMAO.

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they celebrate once a week....every Saturday......

OK, strike one against me for borderline criminally bad punning LOL, I got 2 and a half hours sleep last night, so I'll blame it on that but in reality I'm just as likely to try to pass off a corny joke when sleep deprived as any other time. LMAO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do Saturnians celebrate Festivus? Like George from Seinfeld does?

Z

Zsazsa Zee

HAPPY HAPPY EASTER !!!!!
It's still cold up here. My Easter Bunny was sure glad it had lots of fur LOL