• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HAPPY Birthday!!!

• Thread starter Winky2008
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
W

Winky2008

I was just thinking since Joe aka: Ugly Wrinkleflips birthday is Thursday maybe we should have a special thread so that we can wish each other happy birthdays and maybe put some nice lil gift in each others mailboxes......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUGUST 14th to the UGLY monkey:bowdown::lick:

E

Electroflap

OMG that is too funny.. me and Joe's birthday is only 3 days apart.. mine is the 11th..lol

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Happy birthday 'enry, and I would just LOVE to put a little something special in his mailbox!!!:thumbup1:

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Electroflap(don't know your real name sorry)! and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Joe!

S

Steveo

Happy Birthday Joe! Hope you have a great time on your Fishing Trip.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Happy BDay to you, Happy Bday to you, Happy Bday dear 'enry, Happy Bday to you!!!! Have a great time on your trip!!!

T

toontownhappy

Happy birthday Ugly!! I gave you a piano and hideous wallpaper. And a trash can (for old times' sake)! :lick:
Seriously, happy bday, Joe!

P

Pinky Thunderpop

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get what you really want for your birthday, and SOON! The perfect shop is out there somewhere!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

:hug:THANK YOU EVERONE for the birthday wishes. They really helped me keep my head up today. Some of you know what I mean. Thanks. I am Feelling the love!:hug: