• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday The Sims Online!

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

Here's to another 5 years

[/ QUOTE ]

You know TSO years are in direct comparison to cat and dog years, right?

Ha, in all seriousness though, Happy Birthday TSO. You've been through hell and back and we all love you for that.

Most times.

G

<center>
</center>

Woohoo!! We need a party for sure, want me to open the party house tonight? Its still all pretty for Christmas, and Mikes race maze is ready for racers! Whos in?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Count me in!!!

Though I will probably sit out the races as my sim may come to an untimely demise should I win any more races.

I'll stalk you tonight!!!

G

Happy Birthday!!!

It's hard to believe its been that long. Count me in on a party as long as it's not too late.

L

ligerthesim

Hey, Nicki, wonderful idea for a party at the Community Party House, count me in !!!

H

HunnyBunny

OH BOY! Another cake. Where is my 5th year anniversary gift? And my 4th year one for that matter. Let me guess. "We are working on it"

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

OH BOY! Another cake. Where is my 5th year anniversary gift? And my 4th year one for that matter. Let me guess. "We are working on it"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'd rather party and enjoy the company of people that I'm learning I enjoy playing with then to worry about something I don't have.

Let's review this past year in TSO history...

We all sat around wondering what we were getting for our anniversary gift. Then we had the aweful glitch and prices on everything skyrocketed.

Things looked bleak for TSO....like the game was winding down towards the end.

Then along came our night in shining armour, Luc!!! He showed a LOT of interest and enthusiasm that he could save TSO. He put together an A#1 team of people who went to work. They looked at what we had and what they could do with it.

Now we have a new and thriving test center with active and successful testing going on.

We have blueprints where we can give our ideas and comments on current and future developement.

We have TSO-E where the team can give out additional information.

We have a community center where we can actually approach and talk to development team members!

We have a new economy! We have custom content coming online.

In only a few more weeks we will have a brand spanking new city, EALand coming online.

I say, it's been one HECK of a busy year for both the players and the dev team!!

After falling in love with a chair the other night.....the anniversary gift had better be good cause it just isn't going to measure up to that chair. LMAO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSO!!! Looks like your growing up at last!

H

HunnyBunny

I suspect you are not entitled to either 4th nor 5th year gifts but ok.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I suspect you are not entitled to either 4th nor 5th year gifts but ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think instead of cake, they should give some players a few pacifiers instead since they talk like children.
(You know absolutely squat about me or my sims, so keep showing your age!)

This TSO Birthday is so much better then the last couple because we actually have hope! I ran down the list because I think many people are overlooking how much has been done this year.

So yeah, it's just a cake for some but to me....we wouldn't have had it if the plug had been pulled in June instead of rescuing the game.

H

HunnyBunny

I could say the same about you.
What a nice way to build community. And they wonder why us lurkers stay in the background.
Happy Holidays, I suspect you need some happiness in your life.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I could say the same about you.
What a nice way to build community. And they wonder why us lurkers stay in the background.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thank you for your thoughtfulness! Happy Holidays to you too!!

You gonna come on out to the Birthday Party with us or just lurk around here waiting to brighten everyone's Holiday?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<center>
</center>

Woohoo!! We need a party for sure, want me to open the party house tonight? Its still all pretty for Christmas, and Mikes race maze is ready for racers! Whos in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna get tso a gnome for it's birthday. Please no one else give the same gift. It's lame.

D

dinaj

I'll be there, just tell me when, I miss eveything
and keep spreading that Christmas cheer hunnybunny lol.

Sunny Delight TC3

G

Gwenevieve

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's the one complaining about not getting their entitled gift of pixels?

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Happy Bearthday TSO!!! I luv my cake. I am just glad everyone else got one too.
Heheh

I can't come to the party Niki.
Won't be home, but ty for the invite!

(,,,,,) HUGS (,,,,,)

~ Cherri

G

OK!! So some of you want to party tonight I say lets do it. How about after the pub closes at 8CT?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Is that 10 or 11 est?

(and looks at Cherri Berry with sad puppy dog eyes!! No bear to chase around tonight? We will miss you!)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is that 10 or 11 est?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be 9est

I

imported_Poppy Darling

Oh dear, that will be 2am GMT where I live. Not too worry, another time perhaps. Have a slice of birthday cake for me.
It has been an enjoyable 5 years.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it is 60 years in Sim Time.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it is 60 years in Sim Time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Milton, now I really feel old.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

You mean 60 years in Milton sim time?

I know the rest of us are not 'that' old. LOL

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

You mean 60 years in Milton sim time?

I know the rest of us are not 'that' old. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. Yeah! Not me! I managed to shave 6 days off my entitlement over the last 5 years.

Happy Birthday TSO.

G

Happy 5 year anniversary, guys!

Wow, FIVE YEARS!!! Wooohooo!! Who'd have thunk it, huh?

G

Strange party, lot of revolving door traffic, I did however manage to grab a few folks to sing Happy Birthday!