• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Birthday Syrus!

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy Birthday to you buddy!!! Hope your day is a GREAT one!! Thank you for all that you do. Please tell your sweetheart wife that shes done a heck of a job training you. :p

*hugs*
Enjoy your day

Rain

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday Syrus! Appreciate all your hard work! For some reason this came to mind ..........

puppy.jpg

Have a good one!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy Brithday Syrus. Also don't let them tell you your trained your still a free man. :lol:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy B-day bro. Now since you finally hit 18 and all you can make all the posters feel really old now . :p

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Happy Brithday Syrus. Also don't let them tell you your trained your still a free man. :lol:
Actually, I'm approaching my 5-year wedding anniversary, but freedom was a nice thought.

Happy B-day bro. Now since you finally hit 18 and all you can make all the posters feel really old now . :p
You've been counting the days 'till I'm legal? Zomg, creeper. :eyes:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually, I'm approaching my 5-year wedding anniversary, but freedom was a nice thought.
Your still a free man don't believe that your her slave! Of course unless you want to be her slave then good for you! Also Congrats on 5 years thats a big feat nowadays.

UWF Lady Rain

Adventurer
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, UWF Lady Rain. Miss your peerless jaunts. Kick your bf in the shin for my b-day? :)
Every sunday, same time same place....get your butt in game! Awww, i couldnt kick him in the shin, i cant reach that high...... hahahaha jk jk hes a good boy so no shin kickings for him :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Dang, day late and a dollar short. Happy belated birthday wishes, wouldda got you a gift but the second part of the first sentence prevented it. :beer: