• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Happy Birthday Lady Rachel!

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello M'lady!

Lady Elysia and myself wish you a Happy Birthday!
May your life be long and free of Mongbat infestation!

Rel Sanct! *cast on Lady Rachel and all those that read and comment to this post*

Tweet your pic with #LadyRachel or upload it here and I'll collect as many as I can to include in a special DMUO gallery celebrating Lady Rachel's Birthday!

Edit: I've created a public gallery - Lady Rachel's Birthday - 2013 You're invited to upload your birthday shoutout there.

And, of course... a blog post: Celebrating Lady Rachel's Birthday and MMOG Friendships!

I chatted with Lady Rachel and she's working all weekend so it doesn't look like a party is possible but you can leave a comment here or on my blog. If you Tweet your birthday wishes, please use #LadyRachel thanks.

Last edited:

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs*

Thank you ever so much for the Happy Birthday wishes my friends!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Belated Birthday Rachel!
Hope you had a wonderful day!