• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy Bday to Lady Skylark..

• Thread starter imported_Castor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Castor

Siege's most fashionable cook turns 27 today, stop her and wish her a very happy Bday!!!!

M

Mandolin

Happy Birthday, Sky! Hope you're enjoying your special day somewhere other than at work!

D

Dor of Sonoma

*clears throat and warbles enthusiastically*

Happy Birth-day to you...!
Happy Birthday TO you!
Hap-py BIRTH-day dear Sky-yy-lark...!
Happy Birthday, to you!
(and ma-ny mooooorrre!)

G

Happy birthday to a wonderful woman!!

*hugs*

Much love to Skylark

K

Kat SP

Awww... Happy Birthday Miss Skylark! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

A very Happy Birthday Lady Skylark....I sure hope someone baked you a cake today. Hope your day has been a great one.

G

I hope someone is keeping Zento's streets clean of stray pets in your place today!

Happy Birthday!

K

kyrie_m

Happy Birthday Skylark. You've become one of my favorite posters here. I hope you're day is amazing.

P

Princess Doom

Happy Birthday to you Lady Skylark and many many more =)

V

Virgil Tempest

Happy Birthday, hope it's been great and continues to be such. Take care.

G

Thank you for the good wishes.

Unfortunately I did have to work today, but it wasn't a bad day, and I had a very nice dinner afterward.

And Miranda, that was a cute e-card. There aren't a whole lot of cakes I don't like, but a moist chocolate cake with thick cream cheese icing is probably one of my favorites.

-Skylark

M

marichessy

Happy birthday to one of the greatest ladies of Siege!!!!

Hope you had a fantastic day!

*Big hugs*

I

imported_SavageSP

Happy 27th, hope it was a nice day for you Lady Skylark

G

Ghaz'gull

*Clears Throat*

Har Har....
happi birf day tu lat
happi birf day tu lat
happi birf day tu Skilarc

happi birf day tu lat......
an mani mur on chanel four!!!
hrk hrk.... NUW GU GET CYDUR!!!!!!

G

sorry I'm late
--------------------

ummmmmmmmmmm oh really ??? DO TELL !

har

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

sorry I'm late
--------------------

ummmmmmmmmmm oh really ??? DO TELL !

har

[/ QUOTE ]

A

absimiliard

*looks around at the people and rides into the forum*

Strange, this not see I until now. Deep sorrow forget birthday Skylark. Now sing and dance traditional birthday dance for Skylark.

*Lights a fire and to a mournful dirge begins to stomp around it*

It's your Birthday! *Ughhh!* Happy Birthday! *Ughhh!*
Doom and gloom and dark despair
People dying everywhere!
On your Birthday! *Ughhh!* Happy Birthday! *Ughhh!*

May the candles on your cake
Burn like cities in your wake.

Birthdays come but once a year
Marking time as Death draws near

Now that you're the age you are
Your demise cannot be far

We brought linen, white as cloud
The women sit and sew your shroud

It's your birthday never fear
You'll be dead this time next year

*stops stomping around the fire and packs up his things*

Glad you here Skylark. Like cook all savage. No die this year, this wish you I.

*Lindi mounts his ridgeback Beast and rides off*

G

Happy belated birfday! I hope you didn't have to make your own cake *coughs*

S

Sloan

Happy birthday Miss Skylark... I hope you have a good one if not you can always blame castor

G

Lindi, that was um, a lovely birthday song. Thank you very much, I will try to fulfill the savage wish of not dying this year.

Mo'gluk, you also have a lovely singing voice.

And for a weekday birthday, it was a good one. My family had pulled together and made a lovely dinner, which was unexpected. And no, I didn't have to make my own cake, they had a chocolate one, with Oreo ice cream layered inside. Mmmmmm.

Wild party girl that I am, even though it was a "school night", I capped off the day with a 1.5 hour network troubleshooting session, and went to bed a bit after midnight.

-Skylark

G

Ghaz'gull

Dat nub Mo'gluk.... Dat wuz Ghaz'gull da Destroyer that sung lat da beutiful song

I

imported_mo'gluk

har har meeb tak credit tho....

meeb juz offer tu do sexy dance fer da oomie den she kan be meeb breedur .... well ash(one) ov dem aniwayz

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dat nub Mo'gluk.... Dat wuz Ghaz'gull da Destroyer that sung lat da beutiful song

[/ QUOTE ]

Eep! My apologies, Ghaz'gull...I have trouble distinguishing different orc faces, and anyway if you are going to run around with abs like that and no shirt, you can't blame a girl for not looking at your face at all.

-Skylark

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy belated birthday, sorry for not being around on the day itself.

I have extenuating circumstances though! Maxtor's evil plot to annoy me came to its terribly evil conclusion recently, depriving me of both social contact (aside from that reality place...) and every bit of data I held sacred. Or mildly important. Everything in between too.

Everybody's always preaching the importance of making backups, but I feel more emphasis should be placed on the fact that a folder on your C: drive called "backup" just isn't enough. At first I was just waiting till it filled a cd. Then it was over a CD, so I decided to wait till it filled a full DVD to burn it. Then things spiralled from there. Damn my procrastination!

....No, that's not fair, I can't stay mad at my procrastination when it's served me so well for all these years.

*Decides to hold Procrastination Appreciation Day.... Tomorrow....*

G

*sniffs*

Perhaps in time I will be able to forgive, and forget...right now the pain is too fresh.

I had indeed noted your absence, but as there has been prior precedent for you disappearing for days at a time, I figured you had simply decided to once again torture your system with some configuration that necessitated a complete wipe...I was going to give it a few more days before I got concerned, and called the mounties or whatever you have up there in that silly country you live in.

Maxtor is indeed full of evil, lurking in the background, just waiting to pounce, but I am glad you overcame. It is good to see signs of life from you again.

-Skylark

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I was going to give it a few more days before I got concerned, and called the mounties or whatever you have up there in that silly country you live in.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd prefer it if you'd send strippers with beer instead, should the situation ever arise. If I'm ever missing, it's probably because I'm trying to run down one statute of limitations or another, so the police can only cause more problems. And on the flip side, I can't think of a single situation that can't be improved by strippers arriving with beer.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmmm everyone starts these threads after my bedtime

Happy Birthday and many happy returns!

Safe Journies
Riz

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

hmmmm everyone starts these threads after my bedtime

Happy Birthday and many happy returns!

Safe Journies
Riz

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't help it if you're old and have to get to sleep early

D

Dor of Sonoma

*weeps in admiration*

That is one of the most moving tributes I have ever witnessed, Lindi.

*sniffles and dabs a tear*

Truly beautiful!

R

Raven_Tremere

Happy Birthday Miss Skylark, Hope you have a great day.