• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Happy Anniversary Kaisa!

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats my friends. Long life, health, prosperity, and continuing happiness to you both

Innessa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
8 years ago today, A young woman that I met on Siege Perilous, did me the immense honor of saying "I do". It was and ever will be the best birthday present I have ever gotten! She is my best friend, and the love of my life!

Awesome! Congrats you guys!!!!

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to bo's favorite UO couple (sorry kage & sakey y'all are a #2)
Here are some of the lines that help land her!
Pardon me, but would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?

Bo heard that Kaisa used these lines
Touch me parrot, me bite your carrot.
Come on up and see me urchins.
can i trouble the for a fisting

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8 years ago today, A young woman that I met on Siege Perilous, did me the immense honor of saying "I do". It was and ever will be the best birthday present I have ever gotten! She is my best friend, and the love of my life!
congrats guys!

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Happy Anniversary yall. I can remember my paranoia lecturing ya both about the odds of rl meeting each other before ya both met, yet telling ya both...I think this might work for BOTH OF YOU if ya chill out and try not to hope for the best too much..but if anyone *might* make an online game howdy work in rl it MIGHT be you two. :)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love you too sweet heart!! The best part of playing this game was meeting you!

love, Kaisa
hey now I thought the best part of the game for you on Siege, was you pking me for not mustering up to some KSS initiatez rulez. ! lol

Last edited: