• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy 5th UO Birthday Connor..

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's refreshing to see that you have no life plans for the next 5 years other than to play UO. You sure you don't want to take a crack at another failed marriage, or create some more fatherless kids that you can see every other weekend? "Daddy daddy, please play with me", "Not now damnit, can't you see I"m restocking vendors, raising skills, and gathering every resource in existance?".....Here's to another 5yrs of that for you...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Were you the hall monitor in school too? Did you giggle while you were running to Connor and Uhall to post a link?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You seem to have a rather unhealthy obsession of Connor. You might want to get some help before it develops into something more problematic.

A

Adora

It's refreshing to see that you have no life plans for the next 5 years other than to play UO. You sure you don't want to take a crack at another failed marriage, or create some more fatherless kids that you can see every other weekend? "Daddy daddy, please play with me", "Not now damnit, can't you see I"m restocking vendors, raising skills, and gathering every resource in existance?".....Here's to another 5yrs of that for you...
Wow, sounds like Connor turned down a proposition from somebody... or something like that.

I'm very sorry, Garth. You'll find one love one day. But it will be someone your own size.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, me done been struck speechless by yer avatar, an' that do be sayin' something fer this crusty ol' seadog!

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Were you the hall monitor in school too? Did you giggle while you were running to Connor and Uhall to post a link?
Well I was a hall monitor, I will give you that, your good, I would compair you to the likings of Mother Cleo or John Edwards.

On the other hand of "running" to connor, you got what you wanted, Thread count.

O and a huge Man crush on him. While I dont know connor in game its quite obvious that you either have a man crush on him, or are WAY jelous of his advancments to your empire.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arrrr, me done been struck speechless by yer avatar, an' that do be sayin' something fer this crusty ol' seadog!
Look :eyes: at the post Sea, not the Avatar :twak: . But I will say, that avatar is mighty cute & could distract an ol' seadog . :smooch
;)