• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Happy 15th Anniversary Ultima Online

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Big Thank You to everyone who attended the weekend events on Atlantic and to those that stepped up to help or hold an Event especially Queen Arya & her Toad Town members, Nath of Malas University, Parfu the Last Orc, Lady Rachel, Lord Raven and Lord Lew. Thank you to EM Bennu for decorating the Hall for us. The Atlantic Shard is a wonderful place to call home.

Happy 15th Anniversary Atlanteans!

Last edited:

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for hosting! I had a good time this weekend, lot of familiar faces.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you Queen Arya and Toad Town for hosting that wonderful party! The stories told were very nostalgic, and the goodie bags were lots of fun! I was one of the lucky winners of the raffle, and got a wonderful prize that keeps on giving! Thanks I will have a garden yet ;) You all did a wonderful job and made UO's 15th anniversary a special night!

Cheers!

Oh and the goodie bag had one of my favorite items!

Attachments

Last edited: