• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hanging laterns

S

sinalong

HI againe :) , is there anyway to remove hanging laterns from your home? and if not what happens to them when u demolish your home? cheers

F

feath

Lanterns, you say 'i wish to release this' and target the lantern (or anything you want to unlock) then pick it up.

S

sinalong

Lanterns, you say 'i wish to release this' and target the lantern (or anything you want to unlock) then pick it up.
These laterns and not secure or lock down and they are on the outside of the building and have been since i got the home long befor customized homes and i have tried a axe

F

feath

Then, when you delete the house, they will either fall to the ground to be picked up, or they are items that you will -never- be able to pick up. that happens some times.

S

sinalong

wonder how they where placet in the beging and if u can not bick them up if they will block a future placement strange. anyone heard of these hanging lanterns?

F

feath

I'm sure there are other ways, things that were stuck in a previous house, that didn't go away when the house did (you will find pictures and items just sitting somewhere, with no way to pick them up, this is an example of that)
or some things are in a box, which is axed, releasing the item inside it. It then 'sticks' and can never be picked up again.
you can call a gm to have them removed, iirc, but why? looks like of nice if you're lucky enough to have it look like it belongs to your house.

S

sinalong

aye but I have to demolish my house( c my other post) maybe i should call a gm and c what they say

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the hanging lanterns are static items, and if you need it removed I would imagine only a GM could do it

if it was my place, I'd build around it :) I think they're cute

S

sinalong

the hanging lanterns are static items, and if you need it removed I would imagine only a GM could do it

if it was my place, I'd build around it :) I think they're cute
wish i could but any luck the gm will give them to me maybe they will sell :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
speaking from experience, that won't happen, they'll just delete it.....

S

sinalong

mind u after close to a hour and i have only moved 2 spaces on a 14 q i could be dead befom a gm gets back to me

F

feath

GMs are not known for their haste.
However, you might get jumped in the queue, when the GM sees how simple your request it. that happened to me. once.

S

sinalong

think i will start a post on gm wait time, if nothing else we should expect a fast responce to our problems moan,moan,moan :)

S

sinalong

Think I have gone off track on this post( and so if anyone can give me more info) befor i die waiting for a gm(sorry could not resists) i would be thankful.

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your on Pac shard....I think I saw your place...with the two lamps out front. Wondered how you did that....if not, then I know there is another person with the same situation.

:)

S

sinalong

pk final result is as devilsown says only a gm can remove them and as the gm told me they are bugged and so can not be returned... thanks all