• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Handy Druid Macros?

• Thread starter imported_Grifty McBegg
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Any of you folks have handy-dandy macros to make your druid life easier?

My two personal favorites are bound to my mouse buttons, and simplify my lil' bar of goodness when in cat form:

<blockquote><hr>

/script C=CastSpellByName;P=GetComboPoints();if (P&gt;=5) or UnitHealth("Target")&lt;25 then C("Ferocious Bite");end;if (P&lt;1) then C("Rake");end;if (P&lt;5) or UnitHealth("Target")&gt;25 then C("Claw");end;

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically, it rakes if target has 0 combo points, then claws and claws and claws until you have 5 combo points, and does a ferocious bite when ya get there.
(Or if they have less than 25% health, then it also will perform a ferocious bite)

And this next one:
<blockquote><hr>

/script local i,g=0,GetPlayerBuffTexture local t=g(0) while t do if t=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Ambush" then t=false else i=i+1 t=g(i) end end if t~=false then CastSpellByName("Shred") else CastSpellByName("Ravage") end

[/ QUOTE ]

This one checks to see if you're stealthed, and if you are it ravages, and if not it shreds.

Both of these *really* simplify my UI and the buttons needed on my feral menu.

Now to do the same thing for dire bear... Not sure if there are enough conditionals to really require complex macros in bear form though.

E

emidan

If you don't want to cast two buttons real fast for Nature's Swiftness, you can use this macro (you have to be standing still for it to work, though):

/cast Nature's Swiftness
/script SpellStopCasting();
/cast Healing Touch(Rank 11)

It will cast NS and HT at the same time. If you don't have Rank 11, or want to use regrowth or a different spell, just replace the last line.

I also have macros that yell that I'm innervating or battle ressing someone in raids.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Not bad, now if only I were restoration spec'd.... teehee.

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Well, it seems that in my absence /script has been completely disabled.

Now to find some creative (legal) workarounds...

T

The_Traveler

Try the macro without "Script" in it.
In other words, just backspace it out.

That work?