• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Halloween Scavenger Hunt

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I need volunteers to offer the use of your stewards for the scavenger hunt.

I also need volunteers to offer prizes.

If you can help me out, please PM me here.

Thanks!

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I need volunteers to offer the use of your stewards for the scavenger hunt.

I also need volunteers to offer prizes.

If you can help me out, please PM me here.

Thanks!
*sends a raven, What ever you need for this event send me a message i shall help with what i can, Ariana RiverWind.*

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks everyone!

Still need volunteer stewards! Basically all I would need for you to do is set up your steward to give out a clue or item and possibly dress a certain way, which I would provide. Thanks@

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone!

Still need volunteer stewards! Basically all I would need for you to do is set up your steward to give out a clue or item and possibly dress a certain way, which I would provide. Thanks@
You may have the use of my stewards, i can put one in Luna, I have one in Tokuno already. i can even put one in Safehaven if you need one there.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stewards are from tokens? if so, dont have any. But can't Barkeeps be set to talk when prompted? If so, can do! Zento and Dagger Isle. TY Luka!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am pretty sure I have a steward or two around the Umbra hub. I may have an interesting item or two as well.

Last edited:

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be sure to post the location of this event on the forums... I haven't PK'd in a while and you fools will make great practice.

V/r,
Nasty

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Sure... as long as ya post yers, too... *smiles*

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Be sure to post the location of this event on the forums... I haven't PK'd in a while and you fools will make great practice.

V/r,
Nasty
hehe whats an event without some PKinhg? :D