• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Halloween Paintball *(Updated)*

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: 10/28/12 (Sunday October 28th 2012)​
Time: 8:00pm EST (open to suggestions still if there is a better time consensus)​
Gates: Will be provided from Luna Bank 15min before start, up to 5min after scheduled start.​
Rules/Description of the Event: Can be found here
Costumes: Will be provided
Prizes: I've been working to restock my prize closet so there will be some nice ones available!​

Last edited:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You just cant stay away can you bro! I just came back myself. Trying to get started back up lol. Having no armor sucks!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, ya still don't! will make more pretty bones for the rest of us! :)

yeeehaa! for paintball :danceb: (and yes, I go only to provide an easy target for everyone)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ive said it before and ill say it again, UO is aparently my crack.
And for paintball you dont need armor so your all set there. we play naked.

PS those of you that would like to attend, would you please reply with a good time of day? a choice of a few times would be best but whatever works.

Last edited:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whatya need Omni? I might can help ya out
Not sure yet lol. Im trying to decide on my PvM templates. I currently have a discord archer that seems pretty fun and my 120 mage that ive been using. Currently working on getting imbuing to 120 and that is a pain in the rear. Just trying to get back into the swing of things really. I never really did a lot of "trammy monster hunting" So its kind of all new to me lol.

ShadowTrauma

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post updated with time for event.

Thank you everyone that donated decorations and ideas for the arena design. I hope everyone that is able to attend enjoys the layout. Fluffy's rewards are cool as always (I want some of them).

I look forward to seeing some of you there and I designed a spectator area if all you want to do is come and watch.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Bummer this event is at the same time as our meeting and hunt :(.
If you have a good amount of people that want to come let me know and maybe we can work something out, originally it was at 9pm but people in general told me that not many would go because "The walking dead" was on then, in fact my brother probably wouldnt of come then. But if you have enough interest maybe we can move it up to 7 without causing to much trouble for everyone else that is interested.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just a heads up were expecting bad weather, so if I'm not on I apologize in advancce, but it probably means I'm without power. Cross your fingers and toes for me

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a bit breezy here right now, we'll see what the day brings.. but just in case, gonna finish up the Halloween house today ;)