• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Friday night

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Branwyn of Errol

It's Halloween! Mwahahaha!
I know that we have no regularly scheduled Fri. night hunt this week, and Ally will be away at a rl party, but...if any of you (like Barerfoot) have not yet had the opportunity to do the new Halloween Quest would like to get together and do it this evening as a group I can meet up with you at Yew gate at 8PM eastern and we could head out from there. And after that perhaps some of us would still have time to check out some haunted graveyard or besieged town?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a good plan to me. I will try and make it. No crazy weekend this week like last.

B

Branwyn of Errol

I have obtained a tome which was published by a venerable scribe that will assist us in this quest as it could be rather obtuse otherwise.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I would love to try to make it. My kids are home so UO time is limited but I'll do my best to be there. If not, ya'll have a great time and good luck to all!

R

Roanoke Talshani

Me and my husband will join!:thumbup1: We are collecting the things needed right now. So we should be all set by then.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would just like to say, for the record, that tonight I think I may have died more than Anne.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would just like to say, for the record, that tonight I had a blast with everyone. I only died once though I am sure most of the party was pulling for me to die more. (I may of made one to many bad jokes... maybe)

B

Branwyn of Errol

I would like to thank everyone who came along last night; especially those who had some knowledge of the quest who generously acted as guides for the rest of us. Yeah some of us died a lot more than usual on Friday night hunts (then again I was about par for the course) but noone seemed to complain about it. Chaos, mayhem and death seemed appropriate to Halloween night and having fun together is Catskills tradition. Thanks all for the good time!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That was SO much fun! I got a couple of death robes but not too terrible overall. Once again, it was great to see people working together and helping each other. The fun and cooperation is what Catskills and Friday Nites are all about! AND Vallend got to rez me!!!! yay! ;)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I ran around the Sicarii room as a chicken on my Mage/Necro/Weaver and Anne kept casting stone walls on me to get me to stop my Nascar madness.

Maybe I can get KFC to sponsor me.

Mesphito

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a blast too, thanks to everyone who arranged it all. I am sure some of those robes you collected were mine Anne.

Harold Finehair