• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Halloween Decorating Contest

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Cortez - Governor of Jhelom is sponsoring an Event: The Halloween Decorating Contest

Judges
: AS IF I am going to tell you (cant be bribing my Judges)...

Rules:

1. Please decorate whatever house, room, floor, the place you call yours that you want to enter. If you own more than one place, you may submit a rune for judging for each.
Mark the Rune outside of your house but label it with the name of your house and your name. Also please add your ICQ or Discord info in order to receive your prize! AND/OR submit a book with that information written in the book.
2. Submit a rune to my House in Luna (NE Corner - Called the Northside Villa)...
3. I will be making a rune book for EVERYONE who wants to see the houses available to see. So please make sure you are ready to have your house or decorated place for public display.
4. My Judges will NOT be the Final Vote. I will be asking for a public poll finalized by November 3rd to help decide which is the best decorated via a Voting Box. In cases of a tie, I will be the final vote. Prizes will be awarded the week of November 8th.
5. If you do not follow the rules, your submission will be forfeited....!

NOW for Prizes!

Grand Prize - Your choice of any Vet Reward up to and including the 16th year.
First Place is a one tile Soul Forge (approximate worth 100 million gold) or a Mythic Character Token or 2 Character Transfer tokens. (you can also choose the 100 Million).
The Second Prize is 50 Million Gold Pieces or their choice from a Bag of items worth 50 Million Gold or a Name Change or Gender Change Token.
The third prize is 25 Million or a Set of House Teleport Tiles - Fully Charged or a Decorative Set from the UO Store ie Farm, Dungeon, or Stable
Honorable Mention: Your choice of a Decorative Mailbox (UO Store)

Participation rewards will be Goody bags So anyone who submits anything won't walk away empty-handed. Please submit the runes by Nov. 4th. to the Mailbox. As runes are submitted they will be placed in a Runebook on the steps. ** If your House is in Felucca, please PM me so I may pick up the rune at a safe location **

Judging will be the Evening of Nov. 7th.

Lord Cortez
Governor of Jhelom
Avalon Island Imports

Give a shout out in the messages below, if you are participating. Please do not post that you are not participating...doesn't help.

Last edited:

Chaos

Visitor
I am not able to put a rune in your mailbox, reach you on discord, or seen you in game. How can I get my house in for the entry?