• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Content?

Melusina

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Did they turn off the butchers? I'm confused because I thought they said Halloween content would continue through November...the Grimm pumpkins are still spawning in the fields and the named zombie skeletons are still spawning in the cemeteries...yet there are no butchers to be seen in any cemetery! I did 3 loops of all cemeteries and didn't see *one* butcher! Why?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like they need to turn them back on.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
You sure? I checked all graveyards on Chessy yesterday and today and no butchers to be found.
I was fighting a Butcher late last night at Fel Nujelm.
that was until a revenant appeared.
the Revenant got guard wacked.
And just as the Butcher was flatlined, it got guardwacked too

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did 8 rounds of cemeteries between yesterday and today and not a single butcher on Legends. That's 14 cemeteries (Fel & Tram) plus City of the Dead on T2A Tram each round.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday night, at midnight EST, there were no Butchers, Grimm pumpkins or named skeletons to be found on Sonoma.......although the small pumpkins might have still been there. I'll go look again now and see if it is turned back on.

Last edited:

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I found Grimms were back on, as were named skeletons but I have yet to find a Butcher anywhere.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was fighting a Butcher late last night at Fel Nujelm.
that was until a revenant appeared.
the Revenant got guard wacked.
And just as the Butcher was flatlined, it got guardwacked too
I think your Butcher was a leftover.