• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Halloween Competition

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
News!
We are excited to announce our very first Halloween competition, where everyone can participate!
Throughout the world cats are behaving strangely. Something sinister is happening and a new force is gaining power.
The signs are too many to ignore and the Secret Societies are dispatching some of their top operatives to combat this new threat.
The Secret Society which is the most successful in this battle will receive exclusive rewards.

The Rules:
  • The Secret Society which has earned the most points throughout our Halloween event, across all dimensions, will have won the competition.
  • All members of the winning Secret Society who have contributed at least one point to this victory will receive the reward.
  • Completing each Halloween mission gives one point. There are a total of three such missions.
  • Getting the Head-O-Lantern clothing item gives one point.
  • The Secret Society which controls the Stonehenge Battleground on the 31st of October at 23:59 CET (6 PM EDT) will get a significant bonus to their collected point total.

The Rewards:
Each contributing member of the winning Secret Society will receive the exclusive Jade Mouser pet cat. This unique companion does not only have a magical glow, but will also hiss when approached by members of opposing Secret Societies.
The winning Secret Society will receive the ‘eternal gratitude of all catkind’. This means the cats will show their preference and dedication to the Secret Society in its Headquarters.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Sounds awesome. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just a reminder this competition is still going on!!
I'd really like a jade cat so if you have a Templar and need help completing The Meowling competition please contact me so I can help you through it!
Syrus and I did this quest with no outside help (We did take longer than we should have because I get lost easily) so it's not a hard quest to complete PLUS you get a goody bag at the end with trick or treat goodies in it!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This Halloween competition runs until November 1st!

The competition is currently neck and neck--with the Templar leading the charge! The Illuminati and Dragon forces will need to work hard if they want to win.

Effiluna
Community Manager

Last edited: