• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Bone Exchange

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is basically just a thread for anyone interested to post the names of the bones they've picked up, in hopes of returning them to their owners. :)

Personally, I so far have:

It x2
Ricky Manning x1
Dragonfly x1
Smax x1
Og Bloodhound x1

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want me to get myself offed for you Izzy? Cause I would surely do it. *gets ready to run at the graveyard*
Question, does this 0nly work in Felluca? Would hate to off myself needlessly.

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Want me to get myself offed for you Izzy? Cause I would surely do it. *gets ready to run at the graveyard*
Question, does this 0nly work in Felluca? Would hate to off myself needlessly.

no darling, there is no need for that. I prefer you with bones where they belong.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My vendor at Wilds "Xavier | Deals" is where im putting the bones I find of others, please only grab if yours. Plain whites get tossed, but whites with titles, sitting bones, colored are all placed here