• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Halloween Auction - Special Engraved Bokuto Set

Xoos

Journeyman
Thought I'd have a little Halloween fun and auction off this set of four Bokutos. I'l include the presentation stones as well in case you just plan on using them as deco.

1697136875712.png

All four come imbued to max with 52% DI, 10% SSI, SC -1, 50% HLD and 70% Hit Harm. Each one started with 70% elemental damage type in each of the four types and each was enhanced with cold for the other 30%. All four are dyed Redrum for MURDER!

1697137747836.png 1697137781112.png 1697137800894.png 1697137825342.png

Each comes engraved with a scary quote from a good mix of some of my favorite scary movies!

Auction will end at midnight (est) on Halloween night, October 31st. All bids to be placed here on this thread only. I'll reach out to you on here to connect for delivery.

Open Bidding, No Reserve!

Happy Halloween!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Xoos

Journeyman
Auction ends tomorrow night!... Don't forget to place your bid and maybe score yourself a great deal :cool:

Xoos

Journeyman
I'll be offline for festivities but I'll message the winner tomorrow... Good luck everyone and remember to post your bid before time runs out at midnight EST!