• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Hall Of Players House Design Contest

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would somebody be willing to design a house for the new Hall Of Players?

The current Hall Of Players was never designed as an exhibit hall. It is filling up and it looks cluttered. Redesigning is out of the question because I'd never get all those exhibits back together right. Luckily, Sebastian of BMC is donating an 18x18 to make into a new Hall Of Players. I'll just move the exhibits in, one by one, and if the new house is well designed they will look better and we can fit more in.

If you want your design to house the new Hall Of Players, please build it on TC1 and show it to me?

We need a design that will hold 400-500 exhibits, including library books, with a special place to remember UO players who have died. Visit the current Hall Of Players at
117N,16E to see what the exhibits look like. Books in the 3rd floor library are counted as exhibits. The dead are honored on the roof.
There is a house teleporter to the Hall at the Blue Crane Portal, and, a rune to the Hall in the green chest out front at the Book Store.

Please let me know if you are interested. Drop a rune to your permanent house on Atlantic, and a book telling me you are building a house on TC1, into the mailbox at the Hall or at the Book Store. I will drop books into your mailbox letting you know where we are in the process.

If your design is selected, you will be a guest of honor at the Grand Opening of the new Hall Of Players and a plaque acknowledging you as the designer will be permanently locked to the front edifice.

Many thanks to anyone willing to help with this!