• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail Sonoma, Want To Come To Play King Of The Hill?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Hail Sonoma, Want To Come To Play King Of The Hill?

Hail Sonoma, Want to come to play King of the Hill?
A blast from the PAST!​

The Peoples Army of Sonoma and its alliance members are inviting all Sonoma’s guilds to participate in a King of the Hill event for this coming Friday, Aug 10th, 2018. This event will take place in Delucia Felucca, the small hill just east of the city walls, 8 pm CDT.

((Attention PEC Raine, If all goes as plan there should be a gate/tile at the Brit Hall Trammel, (so people do not step in accidentally in Luna) to Felucca Delucia bank on the 10th of Aug between the hours of 7:30PM-10:30PM CDT, if however there is no gate follow the instructions below to get there))
View attachment 85130 ...
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Was a fun time, I was laughing so hard at times, thanks guys for a good time. If you all like to do this again PEC Raine needs advance notice to set gates etc.. No murder counts were passed (as far as I know) and I only lost a few bottles, couple bolos, one trap box (the other two were returned) I was worried about the trap boxes as I had only brought two extra for the event, cannot play in fel without one in the pack. Thanks guys for a good fun time
8-10-18KoH0006.jpg 8-10-18KoH0007.jpg 8-10-18KoH0008.jpg 8-10-18KoH0011.jpg