• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail Satan's Post....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

Clearly it was destroyed by the mods or admins of this server... I would just like to point out that what fly's on other servers stratics forums, does not fly here... what a joke.

I mean really?! you censor somebody's post because he has Satan in his name? I have read the post and there was nothing offensive about it. **** I hope nobody mentions Halloween in posts in a few weeks or your Neo-Nazi New Age Christian morals will be in a vice!

Truth was, I agreed with that Hail Satan guy's posting till it was wiped. You all have become very lazy... I don't see how making virtual gold all day can be exciting... Half the time ppl just macro also.. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT???? i guess I shall never understand yo :p

-Mr. T

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I had assumed Val Venis was you, and it was. Even when you were trying your best to deny it, lol.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats what im wondering what post is he talking about?

And Thrax you were Val Venis you addmitted it to me many times.

Yes as ussual calm down thrax.

Post closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.