• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hail fellow lumberjacks

• Thread starter imported_kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kalzaketh

there's an outlet to sell those annoying parasitic plants we get now,I would like to buy many of the plants as my luck on getting them at every tree has finally failed,I can be most esily found at east brit bank, on my secondary account as one of the mcleod clanon that account the second name is the same for all 5 charsI will purchase many of the plants, at 5plants per bottle to make the poison my lj can't keep up with the demand for it.

I

imported_kalzaketh

eh sorry, folks it's tram sideI'm one the few who still live in brit,I might harv fel side but live in tram and tok.

G

Heh, yeah, when i had GM Poisoning on my Stealth Fencer for awhile, i loved Parasitic Poison. So long as i was right next to my victim, i would regain the same amount of health as the Poison damaged my opponent. Was able to stand right next to and solo the "Large Ogre Lord" that was spawning in Despise every now and then with my Stealth Fencer that way, when normally he would of had to "Joust" it to keep his health up. My Samurai/Swordsman ripped apart the Large Ogre Lord several times however, so i mainly used him for it instead. Currently i got about 700+ Parasitic Plants, i haven't LJed alot since the "Random Resources Change" that completely nerfed getting high end wood.

F

five oclock

Aye I also live in trammy
Hrm..I might need to dust off me old lumberjack Ax and go out there in Fel and see if thy double boards still Happen. Since they did the change of resourses..maybe NOW I will have a better chance at finding something different..Probally not with my luck but still. hrm.. Were is that lucky rabbits foot of mine....I know its here in this chest of junk....

G

If you're going after High End Wood, don't even bother. Heartwood, Bloodwood and Frostwood are so damn rare now, that there's practically no way a legit LJer can gather a decent amount of it. Hell, even Yew wood is pretty damn rare now.

I

imported_kalzaketh

hehe, sorry guys, try fel brit for decent woods, I work the south eastside myself in town I get lots of yew and reg normally,I'm feeding my fletcher wood so colored is not a premium to me the normal I get the better.