• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail and well met

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh Atlantic it has been many a year since I have stepped foot on this shard. I have been back to Ultima for a few months, but until recently I have been populating some other shards.

I am now back to Atlantic for good. It has probably been since 2003-04 since I last ventured here. I do wonder, are there any current/active thieves guilds? I am relearning this profession and have not found very many of my old fiends from guilds such as TB, S|S and TAX.

Things are very different, but I am happy to say I was able to find a house location on my old home of Moonglow/Fel so you will start seeing more of me around (unless I am hiding in the shadows).

- Val'lyn (House of De'ana)

Last edited: