• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail and a Suggestion to EM

milene

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi there,

Its Milene, from Blue Fish Inn at Bald Island, once Port Baldmor. Its my first post here in Stratics, besides i have a running account for 258 months.

After all these days, seeing different moments of the game, diferrente characters come and go, for the last 5-7 years all I do is log in once a month and talk a walk around, first the Island, then the original Continent. Im telling this because all is left from the original experience i had a lot of years ago and marked my life in such a way is the MAP.

The old original map. I talking about old POI places like ruins, abandoned towns like Cove or Nujelm, Ocllo, little montains south of Trinsic, the hide mage outpost etc and etc. In Felluca. These man made digital construction bunch of bytes are older then a lot of actual players, or even their real life houses.

So, after all this (sorry, im very nostalgic), im just suggesting EMs should do an entire quest, event etc about the original map, maybe bringing some facts about its building, the lots of places in the green acres places, etc. For old players its gonna be an amazing feeling and for new players it could help to share the ideia of how much moments have happened in this digital map.

Cheers!
Milene