• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hail, all :-)

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

*smiles* Aye, I am returned...and I would like to renew my efforts at collating UO Sonoma's creative contributions to the shard's individual and collective history.

But! I fear you folks have been slacking in that department, in my absence. Tsk-tsk! I officially declare Storytelling Season re-opened...so get back to work, you laggards. *grins*

P.S. I thank you all for the love and support you sent my way. It meant more to me than you may ever truly know.

Sonoma rocks. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

R

Reachwind

Just like the taking is the giving of the M to be a secret ;) ?

Welcome back.

A

Ascension

Congrats Dor! :) I am happy for you... I'll even keep my lizard off of you.. haha

G

Woo hoo!

How many people said Stratics didn't care about how anyone felt and wouldn't listen?

Now, how many have said that about OSI?

Hmm..

Welcome back, Dor!

N

Nod of Fire

even though you didn't really go anywhere.. Welcome back! :) *grin*

L

Lady Vixen

Welcome Back *HUG*
Do we also get to keep Joram?
Since he is on English time and you are on PST we have someone to watch over all of us 24-7:)

S

Shaman

Slacking?

I have been actively trying to photograph every single player on Sonoma....
Tell me that means nothing so I can stop now. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

F

Farimir

All right now I can start posting again and making Dor mad *grins*

Welcome back

D

Dor of Sonoma

...I fear your collection will never be complete--as you will never capture my image in 3D. :p

*grins*

L

Lord Delekhan

Welcome Back Dor!!
Shaman never ever ever will get my pic in 2d or 3d muwhahahahha!!

T

Tansun

DOR IS BACK /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

welcome back dear Lady.

B

BranWyn

Welcome back :)

*would do flips but the office isnt big enough :) *
*goes back to work*

D

Dragon Valor

yay!

*launches fireworks*
welcome back !*!*!*^&*@(!*@!)@(*!^&%$#!@@!!#!i!i!¡¡!£

I

imported_Socrates

Welcome back!!!!! You'll always be my little poobah. hehe

K

Khal Drogo

Woot Dor!!!
Welcome back!!!!!

and delekhan...i not only thin shaman got out pictures today...but i think he got us all dressed in pink!!!

T

Torquemada

Well Well Well,

What is that funny lookin "M" beside your name? :)

S

Shaman

<font color=red>Well, I was going to hold off until your triumphant return, But!

Seeing as your here and I already have someone else for next week's CotW....

I found <font color=blue>someone</font color=blue> named Dor.</font color=red>

K

Kerrigan_DP

Well Well Well! Truely the best thing these tired eyes have seen in a week of Sundays!

Congrats M'lady!

F

Faun(LS-TRAM)

My hubby was right...this place IS like a soap opera!!! A big welcome back and I'm tickled pink that Sonoma is finally big enough to get 2 mods *struts a bit*.

D

DeathRage

Welcome back Dor! Now if we can get back those who left also because of this whole mess ... things will be back to normal once again.

I

imported_Kahlan_Amnell

Wooowooowowooowooowowooo Dor is back
Hey welcome back Dor! *grin*

D

Del_Xavier

Hehe welcome back... is Joram staying?

Also... I'm guessing that some of the regulars not posting probably drove them to accept you back? Or... oh well... happy to see you're back :)

One injustice down... 5 million more to go.

E

Elric the Blade

*does cartwheels seeing the shiny M next to Dor's name*

I have set the Drow the task of crafting for you a GM BLESSED Moderator's shield!

It's so nice to see you back where you belong . . . (I know, "Dolly")

C

CitizenKane2

Dor, I'm personally very pleased to see you back ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome back !!

G

About time too ;)

Welcome back Dor. Does this mean all I have to do is sit about and do nothing again now? hehe

W

War of the Roses

She's back, She's back...she's really really back!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

*does happy Dor is back dance*
*trips*
*Ouch*
*stands up and makes sure NO one is looking*
*attempts the "happy Dor is back dance" again*

L

luthian dargoth

*wipes off the good Coffee mug* *pours cup of fresh coffee*
Welcome back !!!
psst.. don't mind if the Coffee tastes bad.. I do better with Rootbeer. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif

S

Sir William

*Signs Deeply*

Welcome back Dor.. At least one thing good happened this week. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/mad.gif

D

Dor of Sonoma

Thankee, Socrates. *grins* I will forever have that in mind now, whenever I see that word again. You have turned it into something to be cherished. :)

And....WOW! Man...all of this cartwheeling and fanfare and hugging and laughing and lizard-keeping-off-of and dancing and wooting* and smiling and welcoming really, really makes me feel fantastic. You guys are what makes UO Sonoma such a genuine community and such a joy and pleasure to work with. At the risk of sounding unutterably sappy and icky...I love you, man! *dabs a tear* Truly, I do. :)

*wooting...I could not resist tossing this in as a verb. I think it has promise. *grins* Okay, okay...so maybe I do need that coffee after all, Luthian. Perceptive man.

G

Hooray!! Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, welcome back :). Well, I know you weren't really gone, but I mean back as a mod :). I don't hate stratics anymore :).

L

Lord Aginor

Welcome back Dor!!

I agree with drizzt whoever said that Startics doesn;t care what we want.

S

spinkickr

*points*

STRANGER!!

:p

Good to see you back, my friend
*hug*

S

spinkickr

oh, and does this mean i should ditch your petition link? hehe

hrmm, what can i fill that space with now.....

K

Kefka Ebonysoul

Good to hear that you made it back to the top Dor.
With this, this is my last post on the UO/Sonoma boards for sure. Goodbye Dor and Sonoma, and hope to meet with ye all in another game.

G

Does this mean that we all have to come back too?

The UO boards load about 100x faster, even if most of the people are goofs.

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Welcome back kiddo!