• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

had my fully trained Cu go wild today, that was a first.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
115 tame
115 animal lore.

was out marathon hunting demons in hyloth on ATL.

didnt get any message or anything, just all of a sudden my cu was walking around and not killing the demon i was telling it to kill.

lored it.
wild.

i attacked it and lured it out of the room, tamed it, took it back to the stable.

i was kinda shocked by how that all went down.
i check my pets on a regular basis and feed them several times a hour.

guess ill just chalk this up as a missed command followed by the 1 in a 1000 chance that the 2nd and 3rd and 4th where missed too.

i guess that would make it a 1 in a million odds then eh?

I

imported_Lucretia

Ugh, thanks for the warning.

I'm not even sure if this would have anything to do with it, but out of curiousity, did you check if it was still bonded when removed from stable? I've had a few pets come out unbonded, and have wondered if it would have an impact on how fast they would go wild had I forgotten to check.

L

Luvan

I had a similarly strange incident last night.

i was training my mare and my unicorn on sphinx. It was about 2 hours after server came back up.

just as i was honoring the next sphinx my computer had one of those fun fatal errors that caused the blue screen of death.

took maybe 5 minutes to get the comp rebooted. Logged in to find my mare wild. My unicorn dead. And no pets under my control. So i quickly retamed the mare and restabled it for bonding.
I guess they went wild the unicorn attacked the negative karma mare. Then the mare killed it... I guess im happy i got one of then back. But that unicorn loss really iritates me. It was almost done being trained. And was like 6 points off of max resists.
GRRRR.
i dont get why they didnt autostable when i lost connection.

I

imported_Lucretia

I have never once had the auto-stable feature work for me.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya cu was bonded, i recall looking at that earlier when i was trying to decide which one to take.
both my cus are fully trained, but the pure white one has crappier resists, so i had opted for the copper colored one, and i went to make sure that i still had a pet ball for him in the bank.

so ya, he was bonded.
but yes, i have have that unbond thing happen to me too.
different shard, sonoma, but i pulled my black horse out of the stable that i have had for years and it was unbonded.

strange days for us tamers these are

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the same problem with my lesser hiryu, but I'm a samurai...
When I try to lure something its happiness lower quickly and in 30 seconds of "all follow me" it become wild... and I try to say all follow me for 30 seconds without luring but it will stay wonderfully happy...

A

alessandrov81

i faced a similar bug but in my favor: my stables was full and i died for a crash, when i logged in my swamp dragon should have gone in stables (because i logged in and i was dead) but because of the no room it remained aroun d the dungeon... i didn't saw it, recall in town and ress cu'sidhe i discovered that my stables were full and i lost the swampy (i had 4/5 follow.) so i bought a regular horse and returned in the dungeoun... incredibly my swampy (bonded) was there died and i had 5/5 followers in that moment! To not risk i release the horse, but i think i could have ressed the swampy and have 6/5 followers!

Did you had room in stables? Because i don't know if it was my luck or it's a tamer's life-safe mechanism...

C

Calvin

Interesting, I did pull out a beetle I thought was bonded and noticed it was not. I just fed it and put it back in, thought I just forgot it's state.