• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

H20/DEA HARRY

$

$Kaylun$

yep so... congrats to you guys! did anyone have some screen shots?

I

imported_SuperKen

Was this the one last night or today in the afternoon?

Thanks for the fun boys and gals.

$

$Kaylun$

ummm dunno, afternoon for you guys i guess.. it was in cove.

B

Biske

Actually wound up being 3. Megs and I were spawning that night and stumbled on a hos/kr harry on our way through star. It was at hythloth. There was like 15 of em doing it. Called in taslin and shanna and ashlar and wiped em out. Harry wasnt even dented. I had to go to work halfway through but I guess server up hit on the true and it popped to cove or something. The four of em ended up walking out with the scrolls though.

C

CHAD12588

<blockquote><hr>

Actually wound up being 3. Megs and I were spawning that night and stumbled on a hos/kr harry on our way through star. It was at hythloth. There was like 15 of em doing it. Called in taslin and shanna and ashlar and wiped em out. Harry wasnt even dented. I had to go to work halfway through but I guess server up hit on the true and it popped to cove or something. The four of em ended up walking out with the scrolls though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there too lol thanks biske i feel unloved

B

Biske

You must have come after I left?
Uhhhh.... it was late....
and you aren't....