• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GW2 Announces New Expansion Pack At Pack South 2015

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great news for all you GW2 fans (including me) out there. ArenaNet announced today at Pax South the first expansion to GW2.

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ is the first expansion for Guild Wars 2. Founded on the idea that the journey is the goal, the Heart of Thorns expansion continues the Guild Wars 2 tradition of challenging the conventions of MMOs to fulfill the promise of what online worlds should be.

Here is a link to the page...

https://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/en/?_ga=1.242796423.42223600.1421289465

We are getting Guild halls back (They were originally in GW1 but never added in release of GW2 until now), a new profession, more added content, new PvP stronghold, a new WvW borderland, and much more.

Act fast on a spectacular price on GW2 if you don't have it yet. Today the 24th and tomorrow the 25th its 75% off. So you can by the Heroic Edition for $10 or the Digital Deluxe Edition for $15. Remember there is no monthly subscription fee so come play with the millions that already have it.

Link : http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2...116.42223600.1421289465&cid=82:5::::Global:40::

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Great news for all you GW2 fans (including me) out there. ArenaNet announced today at Pax South the first expansion to GW2.

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ is the first expansion for Guild Wars 2. Founded on the idea that the journey is the goal, the Heart of Thorns expansion continues the Guild Wars 2 tradition of challenging the conventions of MMOs to fulfill the promise of what online worlds should be.

Here is a link to the page...

https://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/en/?_ga=1.242796423.42223600.1421289465

We are getting Guild halls back (They were originally in GW1 but never added in release of GW2 until now), a new profession, more added content, new PvP stronghold, a new WvW borderland, and much more.

Act fast on a spectacular price on GW2 if you don't have it yet. Today the 24th and tomorrow the 25th its 75% off. So you can by the Heroic Edition for $10 or the Digital Deluxe Edition for $15. Remember there is no monthly subscription fee so come play with the millions that already have it.

Link : http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2...116.42223600.1421289465&cid=82:5::::Global:40::

Stoked!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally agree!

I'll be buying 2 expansion packs for my 10 yr old daughter and I. The game still keeps me busy. It's funny I find hidden areas in the game that I missed when playing still to this day and that has been since beta.

My daughter is all excited about the gliding part and the WvW addition. Same with me but I am about all content. I do love the WvW though :)

Ron Bron

Former President
VIP
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I totally agree!

I'll be buying 2 expansion packs for my 10 yr old daughter and I. The game still keeps me busy. It's funny I find hidden areas in the game that I missed when playing still to this day and that has been since beta.

My daughter is all excited about the gliding part and the WvW addition. Same with me but I am about all content. I do love the WvW though :)
I am ready for some more wvw content.

What guild are you guys? I'm SOL.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well when I play with my daughter we play in our guild BOW but when I play without her then I play in 2 other guilds depending on which part of the game I am in.

Is the SOL you speak of on Tarnished Coast? I play on Jade Quarry