• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GW2 Android/iPhone app

A

Addeh

Hey Everybody!
Yay! finally guild wars 2 is here!
I have been working on an application for Android and iPhone/iPod for a couple weeks now and finally after not being able to play guild wars 2 until today because I wanted to get it done, i finally finished it!

The app includes GW2 resources that can be seen offline and I added a way for people to vote for new updates to ensure we are all happy.
I didn't want to include ads in the app because I hate them getting in the way all the time. Because of this, I had to make it $0.99 which was the lowest it would let me.

If any of you would like to help me with any feedback and such, please look up "Guild Wars 2 Pro Guide" on the Droid store :) I am currently waiting for Apple to look over my app to make sure it isn't..inappropriate. Once they do, it will be available in iTunes under the same name :)

Thank you all for the amazing journey we have gone through together, and as always, I hope to see you all in-game! :)

~Addeh

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool man. Ill be watching for the iPhone version.