• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gumshoe quest pictures

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some people are able to start this quest on Atlantic, others are not. All very odd. And I patched. And deleted any ongoing old quests.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This quest does not appear to be live yet on Catskills or Chesapeake...

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
any figure out the alpha numeric lock? found this floor in vesper cemetary.. needs alpha numeric lock.. it is also hidden trap door. and a headstone in glow cemetary

Attachments

Last edited:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a damaged tombstone in Vesper, Yew, Britain, and Moonglow
Moonglow:
Kenneth Nlcesli : From the first letter he wrote to his righteous love, forever romantic.

Vesper:
Felix Suxokty: Esteemed actor with immeasurable character count. Rest easy friend.

Yew:
Dustin Xirirfvei: A shifty character yet loved by all.

not sure where to go after this... all the cems from Thomas's graves have trapdoors and damaged tombstones.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm seeing anagrammed letters of numbers in the names and epitaphs...
Dustin Xirifvei: six ten five... shift character?

Thomas Vilyum: In death find eternal slumber...anagram to find letters and number. I see one,
three, four, seven, nine, 11, 13, 30, 4o, 60, 70, and ninety.

Felix Suxokty: Six, sixty...count character...rest is easy my friend.

Kenneth Nicesli: 9, 19, 10 first letter to his right? K to L, N to O?

Still have a headache!

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I"ve only been to the britain graveyard because that's the only one Jasper mentions at the time, if I go back to him he says" why are still here, you're supposed to go to the gy"...but unless you go by the born, lived, worked, died cities, there's no indication that we're supposed to go to any gy except britains....**shrug**

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
if you look at the pictures i posted. it shows the grave headstones you need to look at... and there are trap doors at those same graveyards.

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
dont need any skill in it, but you will need to use the skill detect hidden and forensics. even with 0 skill it works.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No forensic needed

I went to all 3 cemetery’s and I’m can’t find the code yet either

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
"In death find eternal slumber"

Going to the Sweet Dreams Inn in Britain, alive or dead, yielded nothing.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Moonglow:
Kenneth Nlcesli : From the first letter he wrote to his righteous love, forever romantic.

Vesper:
Felix Suxokty: Esteemed actor with immeasurable character count. Rest easy friend.

Yew:
Dustin Xirirfvei: A shifty character yet loved by all.
I haven't tried to do this quest, but if there's a password to guess it seems like these clues are suggesting the Moonglow guy's letter is "K" since it says from the first letter. The Vesper guy, the immeasurable character count thing seems to be saying it could be any/all of the letters in his name (or the number of the letters in his name) so isn't measurable, and the Yew one looks like it would be either "D" or "X" (DX2 maybe since there's two of them) as those are the only letters requiring the shift key to do uppercase and they called him a shifty character.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is anther trap door in moonglow on the grey tiles next to steps east building

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
From what I can tell the names need to be deciphered into codes for the trap doors all with hints in the title? I was originally thinking the amount of letters in the first name, the first part of the last name might be some sort of number if translated? and then the last part of the last name an actual number jumbled up? like the yew guy maybe 6? then whatever xiri means, then five.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I quit I can't figure this out for the life of me xD

Lord Viro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ok.. thanks I guess. ill just wait until someone posts the answers.
I tried the Caesar Cipher and it just spit back out jibberish.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The best clue was Dot's, not what is in game.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well how about someone helps out those who have no clue, and posts the answers with spoiler tags so we can move on as well?

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh well whatever, don't even need the quest to start farming caddellite anyways just teleport over the hills.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd rather give clues.

a) 6

b) 11

c) 4*

d) 20

*This one comes out spelled wrong.