• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Guildstones/Guildstone Deeds

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone, I have some questions about the old guildstone situation.

I would like to attend the GL Rares Festival and purchase a guildstone or guildstone deed.

If purchased and I transfer back to ATL will it be usable? This is for both situations.

If I find one I like the name and Abbreviation I would love to actually use it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, what are the price ranges you've seen for them? Obviously desirable names are worth more so what is the low to high range so I can plan for a bidding war should it arise?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as long as it lists a guild on it it will be fine and usable

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've actually bought some off Baja before and xfered them back to Atlantic and they worked fine. I already bought one here at the rares festival myself to take back as well :) Did I miss one? *gazes around longingly*.... Just kidding I won't try to nab yours ;)

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one left with a desirable name, which I will be selling this weekend at the festival.

Killing Is Natural [KiN]

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I SEE your vendor Kimberly!!!! I didn't know you were coming to this :) Holler at me there, I'm on Calliope, or ICQ me when your around so we can chat over all the goodies to buy!!

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<off topic>

I SEE your vendor Kimberly!!!! I didn't know you were coming to this :) Holler at me there, I'm on Calliope, or ICQ me when your around so we can chat over all the goodies to buy!!

Hey, sweetie! I didn't know you were coming either. I've been popping on and off to check/stock my vendor. I'll look for you next time I'm on. =)

</off topic>

S

shulginist

I have bought more from kims vendor then any of the others so far. Great prices.