• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guildstone and House Deed

N

n00braham

Hello, I recently came back and found i had a couple old items thats you cant get any more. I searched around and found that people were saying my "deed to a small brick house" was worth around 3-5 mil, but the "deed to a guildstone" I have is a bug/exploit. I know for a fact that is not the case, it was locked up in the bank of a character that was made in '98, and its how guilds were formed before they were replaced by "guild deeds." Anywho, in short, I was looking for a price check on the following:

A deed to a small brick house
A deed to a guildstone (no guild)
A guild deed

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about the price check. I have sold the guild deed in auction many months ago for a nice amount. But I do know, make sure you keep the house deed in a secure. Never log out with it in your pack or it will turn into a house placing tool.