• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey guys lets set up weekly fights like friday night britt bank. maybe a wrong fight it seems we all do good open field. i have to say supr has the advantage in choke fights with the numbers an the weavers an the field layers. but hell we could do grinder fights too like despise an maybe if we can all get along an just have funn killing each other leave the hatred behind us. get a few of the gms form each pvp guild an get oaks skulls an do like a every sat harry. imagine the funn it would bring back to pacific, casue alot of people are leaving an playen wow again maybe because as a community we dont do enough. just post here an let me know what u guys think on a serious note plz..

G

Gellor

Two things I saw that were interesting back in the day were:
  1. Protected "public" harrowers
  2. RP "PvP"

Back in the day, FL did both of these with great results even when other elements tried to spoil them.

I think one of the more fun ones was a "Vesper" invasion where FL fielded around 10 reds and the RP "guild" (think it was ElF) fielded around 20-30. It was a fun time all around because of the lack of "you suck" comments and FL had some "fresh" meat.

The problem that always happens is there are way too many "l33t" dudes who will do their best to screw up events... and sadly, in the 3-4 years since FL did their events, the overall "quality" of the PvP population has dropped by several magnitudes of order. Just look at the EM events being hosted lately.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fights in the city of Brit are a lot of fun. As long as no one tries to choke the castle or plant 300 guards I'd be down for some fights.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stui This is by far the best Post and Idea you have ever posted. :party: :thumbup1:

R

-Rich

I think this is a great idea... So how abouts do we all get together and set it up?

Z

Zambowow

hey guys lets set up weekly fights like friday night britt bank. maybe a wrong fight it seems we all do good open field. i have to say supr has the advantage in choke fights with the numbers an the weavers an the field layers. but hell we could do grinder fights too like despise an maybe if we can all get along an just have funn killing each other leave the hatred behind us. get a few of the gms form each pvp guild an get oaks skulls an do like a every sat harry. imagine the funn it would bring back to pacific, casue alot of people are leaving an playen wow again maybe because as a community we dont do enough. just post here an let me know what u guys think on a serious note plz..
Great idea!

and it was somewhat legible! :thumbsup:

S

SUPRsalad

Well, you've got this greatly annoying 'global chat' thing now.. I suggest using it? If I were to read 'GREAT BIG WAR AT FEL BRIT x-ROADS IN HALF AN HOUR' in global chat, you know I would be there.

R

Rand Al

Well, you've got this greatly annoying 'global chat' thing now.. I suggest using it? If I were to read 'GREAT BIG WAR AT FEL BRIT x-ROADS IN HALF AN HOUR' in global chat, you know I would be there.
Well for people like me that dont get on often it will need to be set up if you want me there

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i say its a good idea..but pick a neutral place to do it..maybe a town that isnt faction affiliated so that there are no traps and guards..you have my icq Stu..if im not on msg hellfire

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh sweet, they have global chat now? The banks must be dead.... :( No need to spam.

But Stuii this is a brilliant idea... I am addicted to WoW currently... but starting to miss UO again.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i say its a good idea..but pick a neutral place to do it..maybe a town that isnt faction affiliated so that there are no traps and guards..you have my icq Stu..if im not on msg hellfire
yea i agree will all thnk of a place i think wrong would be a good start

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea i agree will all thnk of a place i think wrong would be a good start
If it is at wrong some jackass is just going to grind the drop in to the dungeon.

Somewhere in T2A might be fun. Plenty of places to tele to so less likely to be the ****ty dismount target calling **** that you get most places. I dont think it is possible to faction rune out from there (not sure never tried).

M

MasterP

Best open field pvp area would be by Damwin spawn. But the friday sat or sun dont work for me. Im never home weekends. Also i dont play late night because i work to f****** early in the am :(. I would love to see some more active guild fights here.

S

SUPRsalad

These places are all fine and dandy, I suppose. I like the T2a idea, but it seems a little biased for the mages. (unless you're going to bring a boat-load of tellie-scrolls for you dexxers) Im thinking, you should just do it on select islands. Mark runes and lay them around. Basically, it would look like a game of 'king of the island'. Invaders would need then, to 'push' the 'holder' off. I'd stay away from open fields, because thats just going to turn into a bunch of running..

Heres another idea that you guys might like: Wind. Mages only. 'Nuff said.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about Terra Sanctum?

It could lead to some awesome boat fights... Ooji and I used to love doing those... Still do if we can happen to log on at the same time... with a couple hours to play.

M

MasterP

What about Terra Sanctum?

It could lead to some awesome boat fights... Ooji and I used to love doing those... Still do if we can happen to log on at the same time... with a couple hours to play.
You Pvp?? Do you play a stealther or just ghost everything?

G

Gellor

How about one of the islands around marble entrance island? No/minimal houses. No guard zones. No server line.

Or how about the island just NW of Skara Brae? Again, same story as above.

M

MasterP

Ben Dover...He could be the new star of one of my movie's. If you want a more detail of the story line let me know!!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok it seems everyone is very interested, i would like to set up a fight wend of this up coming week. what time could people be on like FL chad peter, give mne a time that we can all agree on an ill give the location. i have chads icq war icq an rich icq so u guys let me know a time ill icq u guys the location an will just kill the hell outta each other.

S

SUPRsalad

Ok it seems everyone is very interested, i would like to set up a fight wend of this up coming week. what time could people be on like FL chad peter, give mne a time that we can all agree on an ill give the location. i have chads icq war icq an rich icq so u guys let me know a time ill icq u guys the location an will just kill the hell outta each other.
My one concern would be in regard to the T & FME + SON thing.. SON and FME are perfectly capable of wiping their own butts without T chiming in.. IF I were playing, and I am not, I would want some kind of guarantee that I wasn't walking everyone into a COM meat-grinder..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My one concern would be in regard to the T & FME + SON thing.. SON and FME are perfectly capable of wiping their own butts without T chiming in.. IF I were playing, and I am not, I would want some kind of guarantee that I wasn't walking everyone into a COM meat-grinder..
i could say the same thing about FL also, but i have faith in my guild. i dont worry about who is working with who i kill everyone chad son whoever. this is for the people that play uo gemma until u start playen again plz stay outta of my post. this is for active players if u havent noticed ty sir.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys decide on a time. I can't guarantee being on at any specific time. If I am on though and you guys want a fight just ICQ me and we'll show up.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been loving the fights with T/FME/SON these past couple days. A lot of fun.

Definitely would be sick to get all 4 of these crews set up fighting each other.. Pure madness is what I can only imagine. I can't wait!

R

Rumpelstiltskin

if goo or fme logged in with 10 people each every other guild would just log off, bottom line..

stugotz before you call out any pvp events you should pay set it off the 20 mil u owe him and pay everyone else u challenged to money duels then wussed out on

S

SUPRsalad

i could say the same thing about FL also, but i have faith in my guild. i dont worry about who is working with who i kill everyone chad son whoever. this is for the people that play uo gemma until u start playen again plz stay outta of my post. this is for active players if u havent noticed ty sir.
FL and SUPR aren't in the same faction..

Also, don't tell me what to do..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if goo or fme logged in with 10 people each every other guild would just log off, bottom line..

stugotz before you call out any pvp events you should pay set it off the 20 mil u owe him and pay everyone else u challenged to money duels then wussed out on
wow u got me there im so embaressed lmfao, u are such a great GM kyrite why dont u worry about your guild fallen off like a rock. an get over the obsession u have with me, if htis was supposed to be an insult u will have to better because i thank u for taking the time out too try an diss me funny.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

wow u got me there im so embaressed lmfao, u are such a great GM kyrite why dont u worry about your guild fallen off like a rock. an get over the obsession u have with me, if htis was supposed to be an insult u will have to better because i thank u for taking the time out too try an diss me funny.
lol my guidl logged in with 8 0r 9 peple killed the 7 or 8 son, not 1 of us died,

:(, when you can run a guild with decent pvpers stu then u can speak the name kyrite

G

Gellor

This has turned evil so I'm locking it.

Stu, if you can start another thread for organizing a multi-guild event, it'd be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.