• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guilds

• Thread starter pwinker00
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Age restrictions are usually in place to try and attract mature people. Judging from this topic, you don't fit into the criteria they were searching for.

P

pwinker00

It wasnt me. I'm well over 18. It was just something I witnessed. I would never try to get into this particular guild anyway.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never understood a Guild putting age restrictions on membership in a game where the Players ages are concealed.... uh ok.. I'm 65 years old and retired irl, can I join your guild?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Age restrictions are usually in place to try and attract mature people. Judging from this topic, you don't fit into the criteria they were searching for.
LOL
This made me laugh! Too cool JC, still can barely type from laughing!
But seriously, maturity matters =). And ya never know, mighta been the kid of one of the guild leaders...

*heads back to Legends with tears in eyes from laughing*

Mishra_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have to lie to join a guild, then what do you plan to get out of it?