• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GuildHQ enters Phase II

D

dracokyaku

"In a surprise Wednesday update, Bioware has moved the GuildHQ system into Phase II, enabling Guilds to start creating Alliances with other Guilds"

Read more on the SWTOR.Stratics Portal

P

Penti

Wierdly we have looked into this and there are a few guilds maxed out at 500 members, then quite a dramatic drop in guild size and then at the opposite end of the spectrum, literally hundreds of 1 member guilds.

Some of the largest guilds have a lot of suspiciously similarly named members, including sequentially numbered names!! I'm guessing they think that doing so will get them a guild beta invite?

-MI- has 36 legit members and we have an alliance with a guild of 16, and another with 478 members!!!!

N

NachtStieg

Impressive. I have yet to try it and find a guild, however I'm looking forward to using GuildHQ. Can't wait to get my hands on a PVE guild!