• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GuildCast 19: Believe The Hype

B

Bella

Another great episode of GuildCast. This time Gary Gannon and company discuss the upcoming GW2 Prepurchase Beta Weekend Event and all the GW2 goodness we have to look forward to. Discussion includes favorite professions, the new open area of Lions Arch and some similarities between the original Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2.

Catch Episode 19 here.

I for one cannot wait to jump in and am planning on an early exit from work on Friday so I don't chance missing a minute of this BWE excitement!

Massively‘s Elisabeth Cardy and Richie “Bogotter” Procopio join GAMEBREAKER’s Scott Hawkes and Gary Gannon for this week’s hype-busting GuildCast!

GuildCast 19: Believe The Hype

Posted: April 20, 2012 3:29 pm
By: Scott Hawkes - @jarimor

Excited much?
We all know now that from April 27th to the 29th many of you will be living on energy drinks, paying for your loved ones to go on weekend breaks or just pulling the battery out of your phone and nailing the door shut.

Guild Wars 2‘s first pre-purchase beta weekend is going to be fascinating.

Will the game live up to the billing that many people — including myself — have contributed to? Or is it just inevitable that some will be throwing around the rage?

There’s much to look forward to, even for we lucky miscreants who have been in previous betas — not rubbing it in, honest…well, not much.

What aspect of the game are you anticipating delving into the most?
The overflow system seems to be a stroke of genius, but can even it handle the bombardment of eager players next week? Should people expect Guild Wars 2 to be like most other betas and be prepared for server hiccups?

You were eager to ask us questions and we were delighted to answer, but to make sure we don’t set ourselves on fire — except me, that’s a given — we have the team to get the job done.
Massively‘s Elisabeth Cardy and Richie “Bogotter” Procopio join GAMEBREAKER’s Scott Hawkes and Gary Gannon for this week’s hype-busting GuildCast!
Huge thanks to Game Breaker TV and Guild Cast's Gary Gannon for this excellent episode!!

Bella