• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Guild Stone

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for just about any guild stone with a good guild name. Preferably something RP related (Knights, Warriors, Followers, etc). I can pay on Sonoma or Atl. How much I pay depends on the name. I will pay fair market value for the item so hook a guy up!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a guild stone for [LD] Which I started a guild called Lethal Dose. It is currently for sale on Atlantic. I am also giving the [LD] guild to whoever buys it. That way you can change it to whatever you want. Just a thought. I am asking 20 mil. PM me if interested.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a guild stone for [LD] Which I started a guild called Lethal Dose. It is currently for sale on Atlantic. I am also giving the [LD] guild to whoever buys it. That way you can change it to whatever you want. Just a thought. I am asking 20 mil. PM me if interested.