• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild options?

G

Hey there,

As much fun as it is being in a guild of one, you can only play with yourself for so long before it gets boring *pun intended*

That being said, I'm looking for a guild that does some PvM work together (since I've been gone for a few years and need to catch up on my sight-seeing tour of Britainia) and also does the Pee-V-Pee. Back in the days with the LOA (Lost Order of Akalabeth) we did our fare share of PVP, 56k modems and all. That also being said, whatever skill I thought I had THEN is probably useless NOW

The two characters I'm looking to get guilded are my dexer and my tamer. Guardian Azimuth and Detharleon.

Just looking for a place to hang my hat...

thanks.

T

Tazar

Welcome Back Kask,

It has been a while since I have seen you and it is good to know that you are back.

There are many guilds out there that will fill the needs that you listed. You are certainly welcome to join us at ODE, although we tend a lot more towards PVM than PVP. PM me if you are interested in a few trial hunts to meet the group.

Safe Journeys!

G

thanks for the suggestions and offer. I'm headed off to Cancun, MX for a week on Saturday so I might wait until I get back before I do anything... nothing worse than having the n00b join a crew and then disappear for a week *lol*

Thanks!

G

GrazTheStampede

My experiences with HOT have been pretty good if you are looking for any opinions, the folks who run it are pretty knowlegable and there are always people online. I do both pvm and pvp sometimes, and anyone online will always help if you need any. Check out www.hot-guild.com sometime for any info you may want, or have any questions.

I

Iwilleatyoursoul

If you are looking for a pvm/pvp guild then I would say MSI. They are mostly a pvm guild that does more peerless than any other guild on this shard...reason I say that is because we are always at the peerless and we don't see anyone else do them as much as we do. We also do doom.

As for pvp we usually only field 2-3 to fight any given group. We don't consider ourselves gods at pvp we just like to have fun. Even though we are outnumbered most of the time we still (for some reason) end up being the victors of the field fight. We had a fun fight with N2D a few nights ago. There was 3 of us and 8-9 of them and we won the bout! We really don't care about winning or losing...its all about having fun!

Here are the forums if you are interested.
http://mindlesselfindulgence.freeforums.org/

G

glorypaxson

If you want to do both...
Join LNR or HOT

I am in LNR...we do Peerless, DOOM and we PvP alot also.

Us and HOT are really the only guild that does everything...

Most either focus on 1 or the other...

LNR and HOT have been around a long time as well and they both will help you build your character.

If you want to join LNR...go to www.lnrguild.com

I

imported_FarausKarzak

Okay if you dont understand whats following just dont join our guild!!

Salut mec!!

Nous ici on est Quebecois vois tu? Pure laine!!
Depuis quelques semaines je me suis efforcer de rassembler les Quebecois sur une seule et meme banniere!! on a tous besoin de toi viens rejoindre ton pays dude!

On est une 20aine de quebecois et pis chaque jour on rencontre lun des notres!! la guild est axer sur AIDER LES QUEBECOIS A ETRE FORT sur atlantic! si jreste basic....

Aller tous les anciens qui furent dans QUE dans KeB et dautres!! joignez nos forces!!!

Je Me Souviens *QC*, on vous attends.

W

Waels

If you're interested in role-play at all still, and would consider giving the dark side a try, there is a recently formed guild called the Cult of Morgaz. Our playerbase is somewhat low, around 10 members, but we are quite active and are establishing a small village/gathering in Felucca. The Cult has many former members of OES and follows a similar ideology/doctrine of "faith". We are a good group of friends who enjoy the game as well, and will begin doing weekly PvM hunts.

Should this interest you, contact me at 83811214.

I

imported_GFY

Pick up a blue book at a moongate near you.

LLTS is into all things UO. Crafting, Peerless, Doom, Champs, and PVP.