• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Option on House Security Menu

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love it if we could have an option on house security menu, to allow guild members into house.

Just access to the house similar to being Friended. This way we don't have to Friend every member to the house. for large guilds, this would be very nice, even for smaller guilds it would be nice.

Grazz't1970

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Or nitpick a minor detail in a 20 yr old game. Plenty of ways around it. Or be stubborn. I just wanted to give an option because it's not gonna change anytime soon. Carry on then

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What if the house doesn't have doors? If they set the security to "Guild", you won't need doors.
I understand what you do mean but I really don't like private houses, special not on Siege.
I do like the idea about alliance setting and would love an options to place a rented secure container, that works much like a rented vendor but is a container, you can place and rent to a homeless. Only the renter should be able to access the secure and if he forget to pay his rent or house owner cancel the deal , it will end up in house sign like vendors do, so the renter can claim his items.