• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Guild Interviews

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Long ago when I was reporter for the first time, I had an idea to interview guild leaders on the shard so that new players would have information on the various groups that call Catskills home. So, with becoming a Cats Reporter again... I think I shall make it happen.

Want your guild to be in the spotlight? Shoot me a PM or ICQ message. I have a few in mind already and will be contacting the Guild Leaders by Sunday evening.

I will aim for 1 interview a week min.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to see a section on the RP Cities added if at all possible, separate from the list of buildings. Something that focuses on the city as a whole, with interviews and tours from the ruling councils of said cities. :)

Just an idea!

~ Sue.