• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild Halls Are Here!!!

S

Shari

Game Update 49 is here today... Link

Anyone else excited? Has your guild been planning their hall or waiting for the update?

I

Ilysess

Well we have our hall....just cant get in it yet...LOL

Seems noone can on any pvp servers, they just took the servers back down for a patch so hopefully this one works *fingers crossed*

S

Shari

We just bought ours, we chose antonica... there is SO much I did not expect (or maybe I didn't read the preview notes closely enough) such as call of guild hall... and all the extras you can buy for it... its so awesome.

S

Seleene

I still as of yet haven't been in one.

However what I seen of them at Fan Faire they look great!!

S

Shari

I am not sure what I expected but I am really happy, I didn't know you would be able to buy amenities so they were a pleasant surprise. My guild got the one in Antonica and we were the only ones on our server (last I checked) that allowed visitors so we had a lot of people coming thru which was kind of cool. We got the beacon with call to guild hall first, also a few bells... and the druid rings... oh I love them, love them, love them... between them and my wizard ports it saves so much time.

We also got the harvesters, and someone set up a crafting area with all of the tables, and fuel, recipe, and writ merchants. I like it because I actually get to see the people in my guild and getting know people better already just from exploring the gh and now hanging out there.

S

Seleene

That would be a definite plus being able to meet people from your guild that you may not usually get to see. That alone probably makes GHs worth it.