• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild from Far Back

• Thread starter Templar98
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Templar98

Hello all, I use to play UO back a LONG time ago. I was wondering if any one here remembers a guild by the name of Realm of Perfection or RoP. It was relatively small but a lot of people knew the members. I am looking to contact some one I use to know who went by the name Confucius from that guild. If your an old enough player from back in the late 90's please let me know.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were all slayn in during the ork rox and rumble campain of 02 counfusious was takeng prisonr and forced to advise the ork lord grumsniksac of weather to make stew or wall mounts from the remaining RoP prisoners..... those were the last accounts heard of confusious from the tale sung by bard mislephix... :drool:

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, I use to play UO back a LONG time ago. I was wondering if any one here remembers a guild by the name of Realm of Perfection or RoP. It was relatively small but a lot of people knew the members. I am looking to contact some one I use to know who went by the name Confucius from that guild. If your an old enough player from back in the late 90's please let me know.
Confucius left to play WOW about 3-4 years ago. I don't believe that there are any ROP members still playing.