• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guide - Crafting a Competitive PvP suit for Siege Perilous

Blargety

Journeyman
Throwing this guide out there. This was recorded at the beginning of my live stream today. I break down some of the bare basics needed for crafting a decently competitive PvP suit on Siege Perilous. (Something most players who come to Siege struggle with, posted in UHall for visibility.)

Twitch <— Video Link

I’ll be streaming Ultima Online during the weekends generally starting around noon or 1. So far the numbers were not incredibly impressive, but I managed to keep about 125 viewers for the duration of the stream with several people being active in the chat. If you guys have specific Siege Perilous content or guides you would like to see, please let me know and I will do my best to create them.

Also, feedback on improving the quality of the content goes a long way. Rulg fer lat tym der ‘Oomies.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Good job Josh, thank you. This was a great video. I play "production" but this is very helpful for me. Might venture into Siege/Orc lands some time.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice video Josh, i didn’t fully understand the part where u mentioned something about the siege blessed items. A newb question, are u able to transfer blessed items from other shards and does that make them non-lootable?

Ta

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nice video Josh, i didn’t fully understand the part where u mentioned something about the siege blessed items. A newb question, are u able to transfer blessed items from other shards and does that make them non-lootable?

Ta
On siege you get to bless one item (Siege Blessing). You cannot transfer to or from siege.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was good instruction. Non pvp Siege people always get ridiculed for not wearing decent stuff, this shows exactly how easy it is and very affordable, to make a suit with little effort. I'm one of the lazy ones, I could probably pound out 10k suits with the resources I hoard, but I'll wear a thrown together suit of hodge podge stuff and wear it until it literally falls off of me.

Blargety

Journeyman
Glad you guys enjoyed it. It's worth noting that if you come over, brand new to Siege, you can join NEW by reaching out in the General Chat. Being in NEW is like granting yourself a 30 day (Young) player status on Siege, which will afford you the time needed to adapt to the play-styles of Siege Perilous. @Shalimar/Cleo is the Guild Leader there heading up that program.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
That was good instruction. Non pvp Siege people always get ridiculed for not wearing decent stuff, this shows exactly how easy it is and very affordable, to make a suit with little effort. I'm one of the lazy ones, I could probably pound out 10k suits with the resources I hoard, but I'll wear a thrown together suit of hodge podge stuff and wear it until it literally falls off of me.
Yeah it's super easy - you just need GM Tailoring and Imbuing ;)