• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guestion about hiding & macroing.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read in the mage forum that the anti-macro code was removed, making 8x8 no longer necessary for training. Is this an across the board change, can I (theoretically speaking) stand on the same tile and go from 0 to gm hiding by running my macro, or is hiding still movement based?

I

imported_Chad Sexington

No movement anti-macro and no multiple target anti-macro anymore.

Jam your hide macro down over night (or snooping). Stealing and Poisoning are easier too. Only have to set up one macro now. No switching out items.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All very good to know. Since the start of the invasion, and seeing all the good marks I'm missing out on, I decided to put all my effort into building my thief up to a usable level as quickly as possible.