• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guest Accounts

zentr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Over the weekend I was logged on as Guest. I put several hours into the character. Each time I logged in, the same character was available to me on the Guest account.

Today, my character is not available. When I log in as guest it says "Guest #-----". I had to create a new character and start over.

I'm wondering if it is possible to get an actual account. Will the Guest # account remain or does it get cleared? I would like to get to a high level instead of making new characters.

Thanks!

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
When you're in-game, look for the glowing Exclamation icon, this will let you turn your guest account into a permanent one.

If you know your old guest ID number, you can login to it still by actually putting "Guest#12345" in the username field (no spaces) and leaving the password blank. If not, PM me your character's name and I can look it up for you. I haven't wiped the guest accounts in six months or more, so if you want to recover them, I'm sure they're still around.

Qyra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Citan, dravendraven is logged in right now as the character GuysHelpMe, a few of us have hung out with him and know him, we know he is who he says he is :)

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I sent pleasehelpme a message in game with his guest #, I guess he didn't get it? Tell him to PM me here and I'll give it to him!

zentr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Citan!

I don't mind playing the starting cave again; it's fun, I'll do that. (Maybe I'll find that second spoon this time.) It's good to know that there is a means to create a more permanent account.

Looking forward to Kickstarter!