• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guess Who is back

G

Maxwell House from Dan's Grove has returned from the dead.

G

Weee! I didn't know you but Welcome back!!!

How long were you away for?
Have you started playing yet?
Anything in particular catch your interest?

G

welcome back!

If you have any interesting news stories let me know in a private message or contact me in TC3 as Joeysuph Heim

G

The welcome wagon has arrived!

Your name sounds familiar. Maybe we played together. Or maybe I love coffee too much. Oh well..

welcome back! Don't forget to check out the blog!

R

Rach

Welcome back.. i also do not know who you are.

I'm curious how much has changed since you were here last?

Watch out for the quicksand and snakes and you'll be just fine! Maybe we'll pass each other in game

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Welcome back Mr Coffee!!!!!!
Strap on your seatbelt. You are just in time for roller coaster ride!

G

HOLY CRAP...

So much has changed. I almost didnt know where to start. I dont have a lot of time to play, but I will be on every chance that I get.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been gone for a little more than 2 years. I have started playing again. Off and on though. Work is taking most of my time, but I hope to be in a few hours a day.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been gone for a little more than 2 years. I have started playing again. Off and on though. Work is taking most of my time, but I hope to be in a few hours a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh I know how that is. My play time got insanely reduced due to working too much in rl.

You'll find time. I hope... You know what they say about all work and no play

B

bigcuban

Im back too! Man lots of old people coming around.. my name was Big Cuban in AV like 2 years ago

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im back too! Man lots of old people coming around.. my name was Big Cuban in AV like 2 years ago

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome Back to you too!!
I just love seeing old players coming back, you guys should find some more old friends and make sure they know about the changes.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Awww welcome back Big Cuban!

B

bigcuban

lol aww Im sure you and many others dont remember me or have ever met me before but I remember you Jackieee :p